Sunday 9 September 2012

HI DEAR LEE¡¡¡




Hi Lee.


I received your letter two days ago and I am glad to know that you moved to a new town, believe me, sometimes it is better.

I want to tell you several things that I have decided lately. First I tell you that I begun another career about searching in languages and that it is very enjoyful and great because you know, I love studying languages and learning about other cultures.

Well what can I say about my future, I am going to go to my parent´s town next week and we will organize a great meeting with the rest of my family, because we haven´t been together a long time ago, but is really good to have it.

Next year I will travel to France because I am thinking on vacations there, but that is just an idea because I am still studying and I need more money to pay the University.

There is nothing else what I tell you, but if something strange or amazing happens I will write you again.


Take care my dear Lee and enjoy your new home.


Wilmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment