Wednesday 5 September 2012

PRIVATE ENGLISH LESSONS




September 5th  / 2012  




Mr Thomson.




I am Wilmer Cortes, I am 23 and the reason of this e-mail is because I am interested to attend  your English lessons.



I would like to know more about your teaching methodology , besides I would like to know about how much do the lessons cost? because I consider that I have a good English level and if it makes some difference in the prices. 



I am really interested in learn more and to take advanced lessons to improve my English because I travel  a lot and because I work with English people, I want to know if  you provide the students with a work book or with useful materials to learn and pratice more in home, to know about the evaluation process and if the learning is in a collective or individual way.



Finally I would like to know if there are other kind of languages courses because I want to learn another one and where is your institute placed.





Thanks for your attention indeed.





Wilmer Cortes.

No comments:

Post a Comment